For Planning Purposes
April 3, 2018
Contact: Khanh Le, (503) 309-0787
Sen. Wyden & Small Business Owners to hold Press Conference to Release a New Report on Tax
PORTLAND, OR -- U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden is joined by small business owners from Portland and Salem to unveil a new report from the Main Street Alliance days before the tax filing deadline that shows how the Trump tax plan hurts small businesses in Oregon and nationwide.
The report, The View from Main Street: Tax bill falls short for small business, is an initial investigation into how small business owners are being impacted by the new tax code. In the climate of uncertainty created by a hastily written tax bill, Main Street Alliance reached out to thousands of small business owners across the country to start to piece together the pragmatic and policy implications of the law for small businesses.
WHAT: Press Conference on Oregon small businesses and the new tax law
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR), Ranking Member of the Senate Finance Committee
- Jim Houser, owner of Hawthorne Auto Clinic in Portland
- Maurice Rahming, owner of O’Neill Construction Inc in Portland
- Deborah Field, owner of Paperjam Press in Portland
- Kelsey Denogeon, owner of Pieper Cafe in Portland
WHERE: Hawthorne Auto Clinic, 4307 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97215
WHEN: Friday, April 6th 2018 at 10:30am PT
RSVP AND CONTACT: Khanh Le, (503) 309-0787 email@example.com